Podcast Takeover! In this episode, I will be interviewed by my good friend, Jerome Myers of Dreamcatchers and The Myers Development Group, to talk about the steps to live a fulfilling life with financial freedom. I also share my mission of creating the most impact with the least amount of effort. If this sounds too good to be true, listen as I lay out the practical steps that you can already take right now!
- Jerome Myers and I switched places!
- I’m the guest in this episode
- How John decided to retire at 34
- John is all about abundance and here’s why
- Why time is more important than money
- How John talked to his family about this major decision
- What John meant by “financial independence faster
- What you should realize about investing in real estate
- The worst that can happen is betting on yourself
- The 4 different steps to financial freedom
- Avoid looking desperate and miserable
- What is more important than tax efficiency?
- John talks about a couple of exit strategies you should know
- Is cold calling dead?
- What’s John’s motivation for sharing his journey?
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you've made?
- Business coaching and paid mentorship
- What's your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- Connect with Jerome. Links available below.
"Surrender to the unknown." – John Blanton
"You can always make more money but you can’t make more time." – John Blanton
You can email Jerome at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with him on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram. Check out Myers Methods and discover insider secrets to multifamily investing!
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.
Let’s stay Contrarian!