How do you turn a $5.15/hour job into a business partnership within 4 months? Kay Kay Singh not only got promoted in less than half a year. He got a piece of the business he’s employed to by working so hard, leveraging his knowledge and educational attainment, and coming from a place of help. From gas stations, laundromats, and real estate, there’s no stopping Kay Kay in pursuing his business endeavors.
Kay Kay is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Grow Rich Capital, helping busy high net worth people in investing in multifamily real estate.
- What is Kay Kay Singh doing right now?
- Kay Kay talks about his journey from India to the United States
- How he turned a $5.15/hour job into a business partnership
- Learn the business model of gas stations from Kay Kay
- How do you get your ROI from gas stations?
- How to earn money from laundromats
- The other benefits of starting a laundromat business
- Other business ideas from Kay Kay
- Kay Kay walks us through his path to real estate investing
- From single family to multifamily
- Kay Kay’s advice for passive investors
- Asset classes in real estate you should explore
- Cashflow talks with Kay Kay
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you've made?
- What's your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- Go on vacations with his family
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- His charity work
- Connect with Kay Kay. Links available below.
"First of all, anybody who wants to get on these deals as a general partner, they need to bring something to the table." – Kay Kay Singh
"I think it’s sheer luck that I have never been unsuccessful in any business." – Kay Kay Singh
"[Charity] gives me peace of mind...That gives me a lot of fulfillment." – Kay Kay Singh
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.