What does the path from being a professional employee into a real estate investor look like? Esther Reizes-Lowenbein knows every bit of it, every tiny detail of it, that has allowed her, a working mother of 8, to build her own real estate company. She has redefined the real estate space by offering professional and on-demand service, which earned her the title, "serial networker“ who has closed over $300 million in commercial transactions.
Outside her real estate business, Esther, together with her husband, is active in community and charity work, providing relief for the underprivileged.
- Let’s get to know Esther Reizes-Lowenbein
- Esther shares her story and her inspiring motto in life
- Why Esther chose real estate and why you should choose it too
- Her transition from speech-language pathology to real estate
- Why commercial and not residential real estate?
- What investors should realize about referrals
- Esther’s tips on time management you should not miss
- The importance of commitment and flexibility
- How Esther is handling being the “only woman in the room?”
- What to do if things are not working out for you
- Different ways to learn according to Esther
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you've made?
- An investment they paid with their own cash
- What's your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- Going out with friends
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- Giving back to the community
- Connect with Esther. Links available below.
"You have to be willing to give the time so much so that even if things don’t work out, you don’t let it pull you down and sink because so many things are not going to work out." – Esther Reizes-Lowenbein
"I enjoy educating people about investing." – Esther Reizes-Lowenbein
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.