Wendy is a veteran in the real estate industry, sporting a 30-year career that ranges from an agent, a mortgage broker, and now together with her brother, they currently run a hard money lending fund for residential and commercial projects throughout the Carolinas.
Bill Fairman has 30 years of mortgage experience that includes residential and commercial, the vast majority of that time spent in the wholesale space. He has had a unique opportunity to be involved in literally thousands of mortgage transactions. Thus, he has seen almost every type of scenario play out, both good and bad, giving him a unique depth of experience in the real estate investment space.
- I introduce and welcome our guests, Wendy Sweet and Bill Fairman
- They talk about how their hard money lending business is fairing in this pandemic
- Wendy and Bill talk about their backgrounds
- They talk about what they do in Carolina Capital Management
- The story behind their business
- How hard money lending works
- They share what it’s like being business partners with your siblings
- The advantages and disadvantages
- Are you looking for partners? Listen to Wendy’s and Bill’s tips for you!
- Their advice for both active and passive investors
- Improve your skill to raise capital with Wendy’s and Bill’s advice
- Wendy talks about Wednesdays with Wendy
- Teaching and sharing her knowledge to help fellow real estate enthusiasts
- Having the mindset of abundance
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you’ve made?
- Making loans on used trucks
- What’s your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- Bill: Deep sea fishing with my brother and nephew
- Wendy: Meditate
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- Our business is our ministry. We have had a lot of opportunities to touch lives with what we do.
- Get in touch with Wendy and Bill. See the links below.
“Our attitude is not, you know, we need money from you. It’s more like, will you allow us to help you build wealth, and we really approach it from that mindset.” – Wendy Sweet
“We know that what we have to offer is helping someone else improve their life.” – Wendy Sweet
“There’s plenty of stuff that’s outside of your control anyway. All you can do is control the controllables that you can control.” – Bill Fairman
Get in touch with Wendy and Bill at their website http://carolinahardmoney.com/. Send Wendy an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.