While becoming a real estate entrepreneur, Billy Keels, continues to work in the corporate world. In fact, he is one of the best ‘corporate soldiers’ you’d ever want to meet.
In the last 24 years, Billy Keels has had the opportunity to work throughout 86 countries, learn and fluently speak 5 languages, and most recently has France, Italy, and Spain his home base. With this personal growth experience, he also had the opportunity to develop professionally by leading multi-disciplined teams and managing businesses over $70M in the application software sector. Billy has earned his stripes as a true problem-solver, a skill he's carried into his new entrepreneurial life.
Today Billy is a long-distance real estate entrepreneur, author, coach, public speaker, and mentor.
No overnight success, Billy continues to work toward his vision and goals. Topmost on his list? Billy’s on a mission to help 1,000 corporate employees to gain more control of their financial lives through investing in real assets beyond their backyards.
- I introduce and welcome our guest, Billy Keels
- Billy shares what he is currently working on right now
- Becoming a better husband and father
- Billy talks about his background
- He shares about his traveling escapades
- Settling down in Barcelona
- Staying motivated and happy in the corporate world
- Billy’s advice for people struggling to find their happiness in the work they do
- Continually chasing something new
- Stumbling upon the purple bible, Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Diversifying your income
- Billy talks about how he is managing to invest in US assets while living in Europe
- Billy shares advice on finding reliable partners
- Invest the time in getting to know people
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you’ve made?
- What’s your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- Playing UNO with the family and going to the beach.
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- Being able to see the positive impact I have on others
- Get in touch with Billy. See the links below.
“There’s a certain point where you have to make some sacrifice.” – Billy Keels
“It’s not about how much money you make. It’s about how much money you keep.” – Billy Keels
“When you recognize what your strengths are and you can focus on those strengths, then the probability of you achieving what it is that you want to achieve is much, much higher.” – Billy Keels
You can get in touch with Billy through the following platforms:
- Podcast: Going Long Podcast with Billy Keels
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.