In pursuit of living a life on his own terms, Kyle Stanley stumbled upon the idea of earning passive income through real estate. Kyle bought his first real estate, and with the recommendation and help of his friend, he dived into the AirBnB scene. In just under 2 years, Kyle went from profiting $1000 per month to $17000 with his AirBnB portfolio.
- I introduce our guest, Kyle Stanley
- What keeps Kyle busy these days
- Kyle talks about his journey
- He speaks about his career transitions
- Starting his first business at the age of 24
- The idea of passive Income – discovering real estate
- The mindset – you never give up on the dream
- Kyle discusses how he stumbled upon AirBnB
- What makes AirBnB a great vehicle for passive income
- Kyle's advice for real estate owners looking to dive into the AirBnB scene
- Kyle shares how he became very efficient with his processes because of his systems
- Living by your own terms
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you've made?
- The house I live in
- What's your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- I love to travel
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- Making a positive impact in other people's lives
- Get in touch with Kyle. See the links below.
"If you are an entrepreneur, you have so much freedom to be able to build a business around your strengths, the things you really enjoy." – Kyle Stanley
"I love that I can focus on what I'm really good at." – Kyle Stanley
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.