With his wife, Eric Tait, M.D., MBA, co-founded the Vernonville Asset Management LLC, a private investment firm that helps investors attain or maintain financial independence using alternative assets.
He hosts The Physician's Road podcast designed to guide physicians in constructing the lives they want. He firmly believes that how you make money is more important than actually making the money.
- I introduce our guest, Eric Tait
- What keeps Eric busy these days
- Eric speaks about what allowed him to build the life that he wanted
- He talks about his background
- Taking the journey to becoming a physician
- Creating small businesses during his college years
- Eric talks about the secret to his success
- Life doesn't have to be hard. There are well-worn paths to success that you can copy.
- Find the right rooms and groups of people.
- Eric's tips on how to lessen the learning curves for what you're pursuing
- Be intentional in what you do
- Be strategic in the things that you choose
- The struggles of being an operator
- Make sure that people are aligned with your plans
- Eric talks about his career transition
- He shares the lessons he learned throughout his experiences
- Juggling between being a physician and an entrepreneur
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you've made?
- Frontier investing
- What's your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- Helping people see the world differently.
- Get in touch with Eric. See the links below.
"If you do what other people do, you're gonna get what other people get. And so, for me, I just try to model the people whose lives look the way that I want my life to look." – Eric Tait
"For me, the money didn't matter. The time freedom matter." – Eric Tait
"How the money is made is more important than actually making the money. So, I wanna make sure that people understand that. I am not money motivated. What I am is time motivated." – Eric Tait
Get in touch with Eric through:
- Company website: https://vernonville.com/
- Podcast website: https://thephysiciansroad.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.