Jennifer Grimson has gone through rebuilding her career and life TWICE. Having no money, no job, no place to live in, and having two children to support, she picked herself up and persevered building her Micro Empires.
- I introduce the guest, Jennifer Grimson.
- Jennifer talks about her background and her journey of rebuilding her life
- Went through 2 divorces
- Found herself with no money, no job, no car, no place to live, and the sole support for her children TWICE
- Building micro empires. “If it’s mine. It’s an empire.”
- Jennifer shares what led her to go down the path of taking control of her own financial well-being.
- Jennifer gives excellent advice for women bouncing back from the ground and trying to get back on their feet.
- The journey of building Jennifer’s micro empires
- Joining real estate investor meetings
- Be comfortable with being uncomfortable
- Jennifer’s relationship advice
- Open communication
- Jennifer talks about what it’s like being the only woman in some real estate investor meetings she attends.
- For women just starting or interested in real estate, here’s advice to help you start your career.
- How can men interact and communicate better with women?
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you’ve made?
- I invested in THIRDHOME
- What’s your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- Getting together with the family and play games and go on vacations.
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- Being able to see that by sharing my story, the lights go off.
- Connect with Jennifer online! See the links below.
“I also knew that I wasn’t gonna be able to establish real security, financial security, and financial independence unless I built what I like to call little micro-empires. And in my world, if it belongs to me, it’s an empire” – Jennifer Grimson
“Never ever ever turn your financial well-being over to another human being.” – Jennifer Grimson
“Knowing what your absolutes are and having the power and the belief in yourself and the mindset to not only ask for them but to demand them.” – Jennifer Grimson
“You got to be really comfortable with being uncomfortable.” – Jennifer Grimson
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.