Dr. Erin Hudson is an accomplished ten-year entrepreneur as well as a wife and mother of five. She was the owner of Hudson Wellness Centers in CA, providing chiropractic services, and served as director for a team of 30+ employees. She now sold her chiropractic clinics to focus all her time on real estate.
She is a successful real estate investor with a track record spanning five years and asset manager of a $19.5m real estate portfolio for which she raised over $3m in capital.
- We talk about Erin's background
- Her journey from a Chiropractor to a Real Estate Investor
- Making lemonades out of lemons – crushing the real estate game even during Covid
- Investing in real estate – how Erin started her real estate career
- Building her empire
- Erin talks about her current portfolio.
- Are you looking for a single-family? Erin has some deals for you!
- Teaching their kids how to become financially independent
- Their kids run their shipping container homes/Airbnb short-term rentals
- Erin shares tips on how to teach your children how to earn money for their own.
- Find the things you're good at and focus on improving at them until it becomes your "superpower."
- Erin talks about her core role at Quattro Capital
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you've made?
- Investing my own money to get 25% of a deal we are working on at Quattro Capital.
- What's your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- I love the outdoors. I love wake surfing and snowboarding with my family. Putting smiles on my kids' faces puts a smile on my own.
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- My children and seeing them have a desire to invest
- Connect with Erin. Links available below.
"There are highs and lows in every place and stage of our life that we go through, right? But it's those hardships that really make you grateful for all the wonderful things that follow." – Dr. Erin Hudson
Reach out to Erin and her team on https://www.thequattroway.com/
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.