Ketan Patel is a Pharmacist turned into a High-Performance Coach. He helps motivated real estate entrepreneurs create more income and impact by aligning their thoughts, emotions, and actions. He has mastered the art of getting results by combining techniques from Tony Robbins, Wim Hof, & Dr. Joe Dispenza.
His unique program will give you the clarity, confidence & strategy you need to achieve your goals faster and create an edge. His achievements include earning an accelerated Doctor of Pharmacy Degree (while Learning English), Building a Multi-Million Dollar Rental portfolio by starting from $8k, Raising Over $10 Million for his multifamily syndication business, and growing a senior care business by 3x in just 2 years.
- Ketan talks about his background
- Ketan shares that he got to where he is today by realizing that he needed to have a diversified income source.
- Started different kinds of businesses until he found the right one.
- Diving into real estate as a hobby that turned into a passion
- Ketan talks about the pivotal moment in his life that made him decide it's time to quit his corporate job
- Ketan's advice for people looking to pivot into different careers but are hesitating.
- We talk about Ketan's Senior Care Business.
- Why he invested in one
- The right mindset when investing in real estate
- Why multifamily? Ketan shares why he decided to invest in multifamily real estate.
- Tapping into his creative side and becoming a syndicator
- Become a better syndicator! Listen to Ketan's tips, advice, and other best practices.
- Ketan talks about Mukhi Capital, a real estate investment firm that focuses on helping physicians and doctors create their own passive income streams.
- How they have faired throughout the Covid season
- Acquiring his Broker-Dealer License to help with the business
- Ketan talks about his experiences with hiring a coach and why he decided to become one.
- Ketan stresses the value that a coach can bring, whether for your personal development or in growing your business.
- Finding the right coach
- Ketan shares his visions for the future
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you've made?
- Making a debt investment on Mukhi
- What's your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- I love to travel and meditate.
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- Getting to know myself more. Share my blessings and knowledge with people. Giving back to others.
- Connect with Ketan. Links available below.
"Instead of waiting for the clarity to come to me, I kind of realize that I have to do something. It doesn't need to be the final answer. It might not even work. Who cares. At least I need to start in that direction." – Ketan Patel
"Asking the right question is more important than searching answers." – Ketan Patel
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.