Our amazing guest for today is Larry Long, Jr., the Chief Energy Officer of Larry Long Jr LLC. For almost 2 decades now, he has been helping people, teams, and organizations go from good to great, bringing exciting energy and valuable insights to the table. He is also extremely passionate about coaching, influencing, and impacting the people around him positively.
As an experienced sales leader with a proven track record in the SaaS space, he carries a unique perspective and understanding of the challenges faced by salespersons. That is why Larry drops by in our podcast to talk about his journey and share some valuable pieces of advice about empowerment and success in the sales industry.
Listen to Larry’s story and learn how to empower others too!
- Let’s get to know Larry Long Jr.
- What Larry learned early on as a business owner
- Larry shares the story of how he learned to “sell himself”
- Sales touches every aspect of life
- Larry explains
- He talks about the “Spirit of Giving”
- The ability to influence and impact others positively
- Larry shares his experience
- Are you planning to start your own business now?
- Here’s Larry’s advice for you
- The key difference between contacts and contracts
- Why being a jack-of-all trades, master-of-none won’t work for you
- The words you tell yourself have a huge impact on your life
- Larry gives his insights
- Why not knowing everything is actually beneficial for your business
- Don’t be scared to ask for help!
- The importance of having a mentor in your life and business
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you've made?
- His first angel deal
- What's your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- Playing golf
- Bonding with his family
- What offers you the most fulfillment in life?
- Being able to give something to someone else's life
- Connect with Larry. Links available below.
“It’s not what you know and it’s not even who you know. It’s who knows you and who trusts you and who believes in you that really makes things happen." – Larry Long Jr.
“When you speak with folks, ask them ‘How are you doing?’ and then shut up and listen..." – Larry Long Jr.
You can email email@example.com to connect with Larry or follow him on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Are you ready to reinvigorate your life? Visit his personal website to get started!
Watch his show, the Midweek Midday Motivational Minute, on YouTube!
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.