A kick in the back of his head literally and figuratively turned Chris Wirthlin’s life around. Little did he know that this moment would lead him to an exciting journey that would bring him all the blessings he’s enjoying today.
Now a serial entrepreneur, he helps homeowners sell their houses stress-free -- whatever their reason, regardless of their condition. Today, he’s on a path of scaling his real estate tech firm, merging technology and real estate into a sustainable and successful business model.
Learn his story on how he built his firm brick by brick.
- Let’s get to know Chris Wirthlin
- The reality that homeowners should realize
- Why sell your house with Brick according to Chris
- How he started his first company as a 17-year old student
- How a kick in the back of his head led him to entrepreneurship
- The early challenges that Chris needed to overcome
- Chris walks us through the process of selling his first business
- What he learned from exit strategies
- Chris was once “anti-entrepreneurship”
- What made him change?
- The lessons he learned from speaking Japanese
- How to go from 0 to $100,000 in 18 days
- The dangers of growing your business too quickly
- How he built his real estate firm bring by brick
- The wealth generation potential of real estate
- Chris tells us why you should not immediately flip a house
- Use your 9-5 job creatively to have more passive income
- Chris tells us how
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you've made?
- Investing in his personal growth
- What's your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- Hiking with his wife and their dogs
- Playing games
- What offers you the most fulfillment in life?
- Solving problems
- Helping people
- Connect with Chris. Links available below.
“I truly believe real estate is the best wealth generation vehicle out there." – Chris Wirthlin
“I think the thing that has made me [happiest] is focusing and prioritizing the relationship with my wife and my daughter over everything else." – Chris Wirthlin
You can email email@example.com to connect with Chris or follow him on LinkedIn. Experience a stress-free selling experience. Check out https://mybrickoffer.com/ and https://brick.works/ to get started!
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.