Maurice Philogene is a Senior Executive, Real Estate Investor, Restaurant Owner, World Explorer of 96 Countries, Public Servant (Federal Agent & Police Officer), and Philanthropist. His passion is to serve clients in the consulting space and help hardworking professionals achieve the five freedoms - Financial Freedom via passive income, Freedom of Time, Geographic Freedom, Freedom of Relationships, and Purpose - all through multi-family investing and lifestyle design. Maurice acquires multi-family properties to generate passive income and build a legacy. His shift towards lifestyle design has started - living how, where, and in what way he wants to live - all while helping people along the way. He intends to move and live in the Mediterranean Region or spend a significant amount of time there as his new base.
- I introduce and welcome the guest, Maurice Philogene
- Maurice talks about the BIG THING happening for him right now
- Maurice talks about how it all started
- Growing up as an immigrant kid (his family is from Haiti)
- Worked for an accounting firm straight out of college (Now on his 23rd year with Accenture)
- How his real estate journey started
- Juggling between real estate and corporate America
- Reaching financial freedom
- The essence of time
- Hustling with a purpose
- Create more time by creating passive income
- Hear Maurice’s advice on how you can better define your w-2 career and control your time and mobility.
- “Ask a better question. And ask for forgiveness, not permission.”
- Traveling to 96 countries through lifestyle design and passive income
- Maurice talks about his experiences from traveling around the world and why he does it.
- The impact of his lifestyle on his kids
- “I want them to understand that the world has value beyond these commercial things that we tend to value.”
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you’ve ever made?
- “I fell forward and failed forward going after condominium foreclosures in DC.”
- What’s your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- Playing monopoly with the kids and teaching them about business and investments.
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- “Giving back in meaningful ways.”
- Connect with Maurice. See the links below.
“Time is everything. Time is the only real asset that we have in life.” – Maurice Philogene
“If you have a purpose behind your hustle, chances are you’ll have a better opportunity of actually making the end line that you set for yourself.” – Maurice Philogene
“Travel is the constant learning piece.” – Maurice Philogene
“I want to use my time in a more meaningful way.” – Maurice Philogene
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.