BrEpic Communications LLC is guided by Justin Breen, who has 20+ years in the media business, has won dozens of editing and writing awards, and is an author of countless viral stories. BrEpic will write clicky stories that highlight you or your business, and find the right pitch for multiple media outlets.
Let BrEpic build your brand with creative content and successful pitches to mainstream media today.
- I introduce our guest, Justin Breen
- Justin shares what keeps him busy these days
- Justin talks about his background
- The influence his parents had in shaping who he is today
- He discusses his principles in life
- The importance of knowing who you are and who you are not
- What influenced him to become a writer
- Justin shares his journey from working as a journalist to becoming an "accidental" entrepreneur
- The difference between the people that become successful from the ones that don't
- The founding of BrEpic
- Justin's advice for the people just starting out with their business
- The future of media and PR
- The boom of the podcasting industry
- Justin talks about the support he had from his wife during his career transition
- How he ended up writing a book. Link to the book below.
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you've made?
- Investing in my mind
- What's your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- I just want to be a good dad and a good husband
- Connect with Justin. Links below.
"The secret to building a successful global company is you see a problem, you create a solution, problem solved, successful global company." – Justin Breen
"I know who I am, and I really know who I'm not. That's just as important. I know who I'm not. I'm not all these other things. I am who I am, and all that does is attract people who get that." – Justin Breen
"People with the wrong mindset they make excuses. People with the right mindset they make the investment. There are no excuses." – Justin Breen
"If you have the right mindset, it creates the right network, and that creates you an opportunity." – Justin Breen
- Epic Business by Justin Breen
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.