Seth Bradley is a real estate entrepreneur and an expert at creating passive income while working as a highly paid professional. He's closed billions of dollars in real estate transactions as a real estate attorney, investor, and broker.
He's the managing partner of Law Capital Partners; a private equity firm focused on multifamily and opportunistic acquisitions. He's a former big law attorney and is now the managing partner of his own firm, Bradley Law Limited, helping his clients with their real estate and asset protection needs.
He's also the host of the Passive Income Attorney Podcast, educating attorneys and other professionals on how to stop trading their time for money so that they can practice when they want to, not because they have to.
- Seth shares what keeps him busy these days
- Seth talks about his background and how his journey began
- He speaks about a pivotal point in his life that made him pursue the entrepreneurial route
- How his career and background as a law practitioner affected how he invests in real estate
- Seth shares his secret to balancing his full-time job and being a real estate investor
- Investing in Fix and Flips
- The secret to holding yourself accountable
- Investing in a Fitness Studio Franchise
- Seth talks about how it is like running a business with the spouse
- "Separate business with the relationship."
- Their secret to a successful partnership
- Seth discusses what pushed him to start a syndication business
- He explains what and how syndication works
- Seth talks about how his career as an attorney helped him in his journey to becoming an investor
- Seth's advice for full-time professionals looking to build an entrepreneurial career on the side
- Seth talks about his podcast, The Passive Income Attorney Podcast
- We talk about podcasting and the value it brings to our businesses
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you've made?
- Investing in Bitcoin
- What's your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- Giving advice to students or the younger generation
- Connect with Seth. Links available below.
"Whatever it is, just find something to get good at, educate yourself, and diversify as much as possible." – Seth Bradley
Download The Cash Flow Calculator for free at http://www.intelligentpassiveinvestor.com
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.