Chris Pomerleau is an Attorney, Real Estate Syndicator, and former Military man. Chris is the Co-Founder and Director of Investment Strategy for Park Ave Capital, LLC. He oversees the acquisitions of assets and business development activities. He also directs the overall investment strategies of the company.
- I introduce and welcome the guest, Chris Pomerleau
- Chris shares what he is currently up to
- Chris talks about what pushed him to go through the path he took.
- Went to law school
- Went into the military after his law school
- From military to practicing law to real estate
- Challenges rising due to COVID induced circumstances
- Chris shares how he got started in real estate investing
- Started with single-family properties
- Meeting his business partner that had a significant impact on his career
- His spouse/business partner
- Chris talks about the tools that helped him in transitioning up to bigger properties from his single-family rentals.
- Chris shares the secrets to the exponential growth of their business
- It’s okay to take small, gradual steps forward
- Incrementally work your way up
- Knowing what he knows now, Chris tells us what he would change when he was just starting his career in real estate.
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you’ve ever made?
- What’s your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- Be outside, and just spend time with the family.
- What actions, whether within work or family, offer you the most fulfillment in life?
- We pride ourselves in either managing the units or finding the right managers to manage the units.
- What keeps me driven is I think about the lives of my family. I want to give my family and my kids everything.
- Final Thoughts
- Connect with Chris online. See the links below.
“You add what you can and don’t be afraid to sit back and learn.” – Chris Pomerleau
“Those incremental steps are what really helped us grow.” – Chris Pomerleau
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.