Jordan Taylor is an engineer by trade and serial entrepreneur and real estate investor by life results. He has 13 years of industry expertise in rapid lean growth and business development specializing in startup and scaled expansion stages.
He understands that the path to success requires ownership, technical, and managerial expertise. This is why he has carefully chosen the roles in his career that have allowed him to engage in every facet of business operations. His client solutions reflect this as they are focused on the synergy between functions and the ability for those functions to effectively work in concert with one another.
- Let’s get to know Jordan Taylor
- From engineering to entrepreneurship
- Jordan’s story in a nutshell
- Hiring his friends as a high school student
- Jordan’s experience
- Did he exit his business in high school?
- Learn from Jordan’s work ethic in high school
- Working 2-3 jobs while studying
- The power of taking action
- Jordan’s explanation about doing your due diligence
- Build relationships, not burn bridges
- Jordan shares the influence of his father in his real estate investing
- Working with people in real estate is easy
- Jordan tells us why
- Putting together all his skills and experiences
- Jordan breaks down a micro-grid
- From consumers to prosumers
- The future of sustainable consumption
- The many benefits of micro-grids according to Jordan
- Let's talk about cash flow with Jordan!
- What would you say is the most contrarian investment you've made?
- Investing in some skillsets
- What's your favorite activity to do with your friends and family outside of work?
- Having fun with his family
- Watching movies
- What offers you the most fulfillment in life?
- Being able to make changes and a difference
- Connect with Jordan. Links available below.
"Don’t hesitate. Go ahead. Pull the trigger. Shoot first, act later." – Jordan Taylor
"It just makes more sense to be able to have communities that are able to work together." – Jordan Taylor
LEAVE A REVIEW + help the podcast grow by sharing it with your friends, family, or someone in need.
Think Different. Earn Different. Live Fulfilled.